Indexing & Abstracting
Prof. Mona Saad Ali Zaki
University of Tokyo,Japan
Research Interest :
- Public secondary schools lycées francais.
- B.V.Sc., Cairo University in 1981.
- B.V.Sc., Tokyo University, Japan, in March 1987.
- M.V.Sc. In the field of Physiology, Entitled with: "The regulation of food intake and correlated energy balance in mice", Tokyo University, Japan, March 1989.
- D.V.M. Certificate, University of Tokyo, Japan, in April 1989.
- Ph. D. V. Sc. In the field of Animal Physiology, Entitled with: "Some studies on physiological changes in sheep suffering from different degrees of infestation with gastrointestinal parasites", Cairo University, 1994.
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pathology, in March 2000.
- Professor of Clinical Pathology, in April 2005.
- Language proficiency: (English – French - Japanese).
- Father Job: Ancient Dean of Faculty of Agriculture. Ain Shams University
- Mother Job: Ancient Chairman of Inorganic Chemistry Division – National Research Center.